Latest Job Opportunities
Early Years Practitioner
Working Pattern: Term time Only
Hours: Minimum 25 hours per week
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will be a professional, enthusiastic and committed individual able to use their own initiative and be passionate about Early Years education and young children’s development.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants must have a minimum level 3 in Childcare and Education/CACHE Diploma/NNEB or equivalent and a minimum of two years’ experience.
Your role as a Early Years Practitioner will include;
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- To help meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept healthy, safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
A satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service clearance at Enhanced level is also required.
To obtain a recruitment pack, please email email@example.com.
Closing date: 24/09/2018
Start Date: 29/10/2018