If you have any questions about how we use your data please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01509 262922 or by post: Small World Nursery, Schofield Centre, Greenclose Lane, Loughborough. Leicestershire. LE11 5AS
How we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018
We treat any personal information(which means data from which you can be identified, including your name, address, email address etc) that you provide us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations Act 2018. Under this act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Any amendments to this policy will continue to be in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
We are currently registered with ICO and we will abide by the General Data Protection Regulations ('GPDR') which come into force in May 2018. Our Data Protection Officer is Melanie Whitley.
What personal information we collect
We collect the personal data that you volunteer on forms which you submit to us (including but not limited to registration, feedback, survey, and competition forms), and in e-mails which you send to us.
- Enrolment forms – including full name; date of birth; Address Gender Ethnicity Nationality Language Religion Health information Illnesses Immunisations Allergies Dietary Requirements Health concerns – medication Permissions Other Agencies involved and permission to share Information
- Getting to Know you booklet – including likes, dislikes, interest, who lives in your house
- Development Records & progress summaries
- Cohort Analysis
- Parents Statement of undertaking Form- including full name, date of birth; address; gender; ethnicity; special educational needs status; the number of funded hours taken up
- Copies of Birth Certificates or passport
- Early Years Pupil Premium including -child’s name, Date of birth, Address, Contact information, Parents Date of Birth, Parents National Insurance, Receipt of certain benefits
- Medication forms
- Pre-Nursery Injury, Accident Forms and Incident Forms
- Special Educational Needs Records
- Safeguarding records
- Potential Parents - Address, Phone number
- Child’s Enrolment Form – Name, Address, Parental Responsibility, Which of these the child normally lives with, Occupation, Workplace, Phone Number, Email address
- Emergency contact details of the parents and carers.
- Early Years Pupil Premium - Parents name, Address, Contact Information, Parent’s Date of birth, Parents National Insurance number, in receipt of certain benefits
Where do we get your data
The data is collected through the information that you provide us on your child’s enrolment form and other forms that you are asked to complete.
What we do with personal information
We use your data to communicate with you via post, email and phone about your child and Small World Nursery. This includes news, important dates, updates and events happening at Small World Nursery.
Where your personal data is held
Any information obtained will be stored in a locked filing cabinet located in the nursery office and your data will be held on our secure IT system First Steps & EyLog.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who has access to your data
Your data is held in a secure database with controls in place to limit who has access to it.
Disclosing users' personal data to third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your permission, except insofar as you have consented to such disclosure or we are required to do so by law for information such as a court order, witness summons, or complaint from governmental authorities.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request should be made in writing to the Nursery Manager who will provide you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contacting us in relation to this privacy statement
You can contact Small World Nursery by email: email@example.com phone: 01509 262922 or by post: Small World Nursery, Schofield Centre, Greenclose Lane, Loughborough. Leicestershire. LE11 5AS